Loading…
This event has ended. View the official site or create your own event → Check it out
This event has ended. Create your own
Can you believe that Boulder Startup Week is in our 8th year? We work hard to have this event free and open to the public to make Boulder even better. Sign up for one event or dedicate your week to learning, networking and giving back. All are welcome. Your first time? We would like to welcome you! Click here for more. 
View analytic
Tuesday, May 16 • 10:00am - 10:45am
Why do Startups Fail? FULL

Sign up or log in to save this to your schedule and see who's attending!

Feedback form is now closed.
Limited Capacity full
Adding this to your schedule will put you on the waitlist.

90% of startups fail, that is the cold reality. Learn what it takes for that 10% to thrive and why the remaining 90% flop.

Speakers
avatar for Mandy Godown

Mandy Godown

Culture Geek. Creative. Storyteller. | Mandaline has a background in startups, community building, diversity work and branding. She’s a culture geek and has a *healthy* obsession with research and processes that foster healthy, inclusive, and innovative culture. Mandy heads up SHYFTco (a culture crafting... Read More →
avatar for Nick Rancis

Nick Rancis

CTO, Clear Comfort Water
Nick Rancis’ experience spans numerous roles including CTO, Founder and Executive specializing in venture creation, manufacturing and corporate growth within the renewable energy and water sectors. Mr. Rancis is the Co-Founder and CTO at Clear Comfort Water, focusing on a patented water treatment technology replacing energy intensive and toxic supply chains currently used for treating water... Read More →
avatar for Patrick Woods

Patrick Woods

Patrick joined Red Idea in 2016 in a dual role serving the consulting practice and venture works efforts. He spent more than a decade at Cargill, the world’s largest agribusiness firm, working in a variety of operations and management roles. | | An ideator and maximizer at... Read More →


Tuesday May 16, 2017 10:00am - 10:45am
Madelife 2000 21st St, Boulder, CO 80302

Attendees (120)


Waitlist (121)